WHY SIMPLE WATER SOFTENERS
Simple Water Softeners, What Makes It Simple?
- Simple Goal: Our Mission is to supply you with the highest quality equipment for the most competitive price you will find.
- Simple Options: You create the system you want for your family. Water Softener, Whole House and Reverse Osmosis.
- Simple Savings: Preset cost for each option. There are no hidden fees or cost. No sales commissions.
- Simple Installation: Certified, experienced, and friendly technician will promptly install.
- Simple Warranty: Just give us a call, we take care of it. We have an office you will know where to find us.
- Simple Maintenance: We supply all the materials to keep the unit running smoothly for years to come. A phone call away. Homeowner just adds regenerate (salt or potassium) once a month.
Simple Water Softeners. The Simple choice. Saving you money. The best equipment, professional installation and service for years to come.
How does Simple Water Softeners work?
Simple Water Softeners offer high quality water softeners and filtration systems for all applications. We match competitors in quality and service while saving you money. At Simple Water Softeners we are changing the industry and making it easier to get the convenience of pure water in the comfort of your home. We will be happy to give as much information as possible on the phone including an estimate. We will e-mail all the brochures. We are honest and upfront of all the components on our systems, Clack valves, Enpress tanks and American made resin. You can choose to do your own research on the components of our system, to discover they are from leaders of the water filtration industry. You will discover they are the same components or higher quality than our competitors. Some people are happy to schedule installation at this point to save hundreds of dollars over our competitors. Others choose to come out and actually see what they will be purchasing. We encourage this if you have the time. When you come to the store models of each unit are set up and a member of our team will:
- Demonstrate the differences between each unit
- Take a survey regarding your home and preferences
- Help you decide on a unit to best meet your needs
- Make an appointment for fast installation
- Review Cost
…….And that’s it! …… Simple
When investing money into for your home we believe you should have the options to observe the products and understand what the unit will do for you. By not having sales people come to your house, we are omitted the sales commission fee and passing the savings to you. If you cannot make it to the store, we will be happy to discuss details over the phone. Or we will be happy to schedule an appointment to come out to your house. We can specifically build the exact water softener for your needs:
- 30k to 450k
- Single residence, Multi-family, Commercial facilities
- City water, well water
Abel and Lisa have worked in the water softener industry for more than 25 years combined. Abel is certified by the state of Texas as a Class III water specialist and focuses on repairs and installs. His vast knowledge and experience will help get the most out of your existing unit or help you choose a new unit that is best for you. Many people regard him as one of the best service technicians in San Antonio. Abel will give you honest advice and friendly, professional service. Lisa has over 20 years experience in customer service. She focuses on individual attention by welcoming you into the showroom, providing detailed and organized information all while in a warm and inviting environment. Lisa will take the time to sit and discuss your unique needs and preferences to help you choose the best unit for you. Lisa is dedicated to making the whole buying process easy and Simple. We are a full-service water softener company. Our goal is to sale you a high-quality water softener, provide quick installation, and be available for reliable maintenance and service. To those who have residential or commercial water softeners and reverse osmosis we would like to service your units.
Request a Free Estimate Today
Please use the form below to request a free estimate and we’ll be back in touch with you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can give us a call at (210) 960-2555 for immediate Pricing and scheduling.