Not sure of size get an approximate
Simple Twin 45 Water Softener
- Simple: Give us a call we will be happy to give you price.
- Do your research and you will discover our units have proven American made components from leaders in the water filtration industry.
- Our systems have no sales commissions added to final price.
- Twin water softeners are designed for large busy households or commercial facilities where the busy stay going 24 hours a day.
- Softwater 24 hours a day, every day, every minute, even when the usage will fluctuate constantly.
- Continuous nonstop flow of soft water no matter what the demand is.
- Twin systems also become much more economical to run than single tank units when the average daily water use is high.
- All our water softeners are assembled here in San Antonio.
- We choose the highest quality components in the industry to be assembled to make our water softeners to our specific specifications.
- Making our softener into one of the best, most reliable, economical to maintain softener you can own.
- Do your research and save, you get better equipment a better installation, warranty, licensed and insured.
- We will be happy to meet up with you or we will be happy to give all information and pricing over the phone.
- Do your research and discover high quality, great service today and in the future at the very best price.
We choose the highest quality components in the industry to be assembled to make our water softeners to our specific specifications. Making our softener into one of the best, most reliable, economical to maintain softener you can own. Do your research on major components valve, tank and resin you will discover quality. Simple will save you money, and you will get better equipment, better installation, warranty, licensed and insured. We will be happy to meet up with you or we will be happy to give all information and pricing over the phone. Do your research and discover high quality, great service today and in the future at the very best price.
CLACK VALVE: High quality valve built in the U.S.A. Clack corporation originated in 1946 in Wisconsin has become a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of water treatment products and components. Meter on demand system. Regenerates only when necessary. Low maintenance. Battery backup. Solid state microprocessor. No proprietary on parts and almost every one in industry works on this valve. Economical system to maintain for twelve plus years www.clackcorp.com
ENPRESS TANK: 20% stronger than other tanks. One of the highest quality built for the water industry. Industry exclusive copolymer polypropylene formulation for the liner assembly that is far superior. Built in the U.S.A
1” Flow throughout valve. (GPM 20, drop PSI 15) exceeds industries requirements.
Resin: High quality 8% crosslink resin included. Can be upgraded to 10% resin for longer life.
(Do not like the slick feel of soft water ask us how 10% resin will help.)
We pledge to you to stand behind our equipment. Making it Simple for you to own a Simple Water Softener. Any warranty work will be done at no cost to you with us taking care of all paperwork. Simple.
- 10 Years on Resin Tank
- 5 Years on Control Valve, Brine Tank
- 3 Years Labor & Resin
- 1 Year on Plumbing
Call for Pricing! We will be happy to quote over phone.
Financing Available with Approved Credit!
- Size Available 30K-150K
- Not plumbed for Water Softener, we will make it Simple for you to get quality soft water for your family. Job sites quoted on an individual basis. Be happy to give you a approximate over phone before coming out to house.
- Soft Water Hose Bib at softener $65.
- Stainless Steel Jacket $135 each tank.
- The water softener will remove the hardness from your water
- Add A Whole House Filter to remove the chemicals from your water.
- Add a Reverse Osmosis to get bottle quality water.
- Decide what is right for your family.
Request a Free Estimate Today
Please use the form below to request a free estimate and we’ll be back in touch with you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can give us a call at (210) 960-2555 for immediate Pricing and scheduling.